Saturday, May 11, 2013

O que tem na bolsa de Adriana Lima?

What's In Adriana Lima's Bag?



Adriana Lima exclusively told Us Weekly What's In Her Bag. Read below:


Mom's Menagerie
"I keep a little Beanie Baby lamb for Valentina. She loves to play with it! But Sienna prefers Sophie the Giraffe."

Key Souvenir
"I carry my keys on a heart-shaped key chain, a gift from my mother-in-law. She brought it back from Serbia."

Face Time
"If I have time at work, I Skype my kids on my iPad mini. I like to check on them."

Scent of an Angel
"I bring my favorite flowery perfume, Bombshell Forever. Before a shoot, I put some on -- it gives personality."

Giving Him Credit
"Marko bought me a Marc Jacobs wallet. He pays attention when I look at something in a shop. What can I say? He's a very nice husband."
________________________________________________________________________

Menagerie da mamãe
"Eu guardo comigo um cordeirinho de pelúcida, o Beanie, para Valentina. Ela adora brincar com ele! Mas Sienna prefere Sophie a girafa".

Presente da Sogra
"Eu carrego minhas chaves em um chaveiro em forma de coração, um presente da minha sogra. Ela trouxe da Sérvia."

Face Time
"Se eu tiver tempo no trabalho, eu  vejo minhas filhas por Skype na minha mini-iPad. Gosto de consultá-las."

Scent of an Angel
"Eu trago o meu perfume favorito na bolsa, Bombshell Forever. Quando vou fotografar, coloco um pouco ─ Dá personalidade."

Dando-lhe crédito
"Marko me comprou uma carteira da Marc Jacobs. Ele presta atenção quando eu olho para algo em uma loja. Que posso dizer? Ele é muito bom marido".

2 comments:

  1. I am surе thiѕ pieсe of wrіting has toucheԁ all the іnternet νieωers, its reаllу really plеasant post on building up
    nеw ωebsite.

    Here іѕ my weblog: lpru.ac.th

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ηello to аll, how іs everything, I think everу one iѕ getting more from thіѕ wеbѕite, and yοur νieωѕ aге
    gooԁ ԁesigned for neω users.

    Мy wеbsite - Lodge Discount (Hotels_Discount) about Twitting

    ReplyDelete